Consultant Project Manager (France)
Job title: Consultant Project Manager Role
Location: France (Lille or Nice) • UK offices can be considered
Hours: Full-time • Permanent
Salary: Subject to experience
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working individual, with strong interpersonal skills, to join our project management team.
You will be supporting senior team members in the delivery of our world leading technology demonstration projects. As part of the project management team, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administration of complex, multi-stakeholder projects through their entire lifecycle. You will contribute to overcoming the challenges associated with first-of-a-kind deployments in the low carbon sector including hydrogen and electric vehicles, industrial decarbonisation, and energy storage.
Through this role, you will be responsible for building strong client relationships, managing large budgets and events, and supporting the team in monitoring and reporting on targets. This role is varied and requires a flexible approach to working. Previous project management experience is desirable but entry level applicants will be considered in a junior position.
This is an opportunity for proactive individuals to develop their own initiatives and to have a rewarding career in the low carbon technology sector.
We are a dynamic and growing strategic energy consultancy. We specialise in the intelligent analysis of low-carbon energy and help our clients to transition towards this. Over the past decade we have gathered a team of experts based in London, Cambridge and York (UK), France (Lille and Nice) and Australia who provide robust technical insights and support the deployment of innovative technologies.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting the Project Lead in all aspects of project delivery through the entire project lifecycle: including project planning & estimation, budget management, risk management, quality management and stakeholder engagement.
• Providing secretariat services for multi-stakeholder international projects including organising biannual meetings and hosting regular teleconferences.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Compiling strategic research, briefing documents, reports, and presentations for project meetings and conferences.
• Developing strategies to communicate the results of projects to technical/non-technical audiences.
Essential skills and experience required:
• Minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
• Demonstrated interest in sustainability and low carbon energy
• Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• IT literate and competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Self-motivated and able to take initiative
Desirable (but not essential) skills and experience:
• Masters level degree in a relevant discipline
• Recognised project management qualification (e.g. Prince 2 or PMP)
• Fluent in another European language (preferably French or German)
How to apply:
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, citing the Consultant Project Manager role in the subject line.
Element Energy is an equal opportunities employer.